"Love the one who is beloved to you in due moderation, for perhaps the day will come when you will abhor him. And hate the one whom you detest in due moderation, for perhaps the day will arrive when you will come to love him" - Prophet (pbuh)
The pleasures of life are short-lived, and more often than not, they are followed by sorrow. Life means responsibility, a journey wherein change is constant and difficulties are relentless in their onslaught. The Prophet (pbuh) said:
"This world is cursed along with all that is in it, except for these: the remembrance of Allah, what follows (i.e. good deeds and whatever Allah loves), the scholar and the student."
With that, I accept life as it is and adapt accordingly to all circumstances and live today free from sorrow, bother, anger, jealousy and malice coz today may be my last day to live. The past has departed and is gone, I will not cry over it and the future is in the realm of the unforseen, so I will not be obsessed by it. I will count my blessings and live in the current and make the best of it, insya Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment